AT Power’s unique 'shaftless' butterfly throttle system improves the part and fully open airflow characteristics by up to 10% on common throttle body sizes, giving higher airflow velocity resulting in a higher volumetric efficiency, with improved airflow & performance.
Delivered fully assembled with a built in Limp home mode feature and dual redundancy programmable TPS Sensor. Suitable for many Throttle Body applications including boosted engines and having been tested to the highest standards of competition.
These are manufactured to a standard range of bore sizes & bolt patterns listed below, along with our bespoke service options designed and manufactured to your required bolt mounting pattern and bore size, to match your inlet manifold.
• Patented shaftless technology to gain up to 7% more airflow than a conventional throttle
• Throttle bore range: 52mm to 75mm
• Failsafe spring return (Limp Home Mode)
• Operational speed: 0.07 seconds per 60 degrees
• Standard patern Mechanical Interface: (Other bore sizes & bolt patterns available upon request)
• Electrical Interface: Flying lead.
• Robust Hall effect TPS, twin O/P (dual redundancy)
• Standard 0.5V to 4.5V sensor O/P
• Lighter than conventional OEM equivalent product.
• Made from highly attractive billet machined aluminium housings. It is fully assembled and ready to bolt straight to the engine. The Throttle Body is factory balanced and calibrated to a set idle condition.
• Available in 18 anodised colour options.
Available in standard sizes of 52mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 67mm, 68mm, 70mm, 72mm, 74mm and 75mm.
Ancillary parts available: Options with these Throttles include engine management systems (ECU’s), wiring harness, Fuel injectors, Fuel pressure regulator, Fuel lines and fittings.