These Drive-By-Wire (DBW) Electronic Throttle Bodies (ETB's) are the ultimate no-compromise solution for both naturally aspirated and boosted competition engines demanding increased airflow, having been tested to the highest standards of motorsports competition.
AT Power has developed a unique range of Drive-by-Wire (DBW) single bore Throttle Bodies offering a complete solution ready to bolt on directly to either Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or aftermarket intake manifolds.
They feature AT Power’s lightweight precision machined billet aluminium (6082-T6) single housing design. Utilising our unique patented ‘Shaftless’ technology and knife edged butterfly valves (Blades), proven to improve the part and fully open airflow characteristics by up to 10% on common throttle body sizes, giving higher airflow velocity resulting in a higher volumetric efficiency, with improved airflow & engine performance.
By utilising AT Power's 'Shaftless' technology these products offer the largest Throttle bore open areas on the market.
These products are delivered fully assembled with a built in Limp home mode feature and dual redundancy programmable Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Sensor.
• Available sizes of 52mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 67mm, 68mm, 70mm, 72mm, 74mm and 75mm.
• Patented 'Shaftless' technology with gains up to 10% more airflow than a conventional Throttle.
• largest Throttle bore open areas on the market.
• Failsafe spring return (Limp Home Mode).
• Operational speed: 0.07 seconds per 60 degrees.
• Standard patterns Mechanical Interfacing.
• Electrical Interface: Flying leads.
• Robust 'Hall Effect' Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) with twin O/P (dual redundancy).
• Standard 0.5V to 4.5V sensor O/P.
• Lighter than conventional OEM equivalent products.
• Made from billet machined (6082-T6) Aluminium.
• Fully assembled and ready to bolt straight onto inlet manifolds.
• Factory balanced and calibrated to a set nominal idle condition.
• Available in 18 anodised colour options.
Product Informational Downloads:
How to Order:
In-order to verify your specific requirements, and provide the correct solution for your application please select your configuration from the option sets below:
If you require assistance, please feel free to call us and speak with a member of our sales team.