AT Power has developed a unique range of Direct to Head Individual (Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)) Throttle Body systems for the Porsche 911, 964 and 993, Air-Cooled Classics. The air-cooled Porsche models suits our beautifully manufactured “Shaft-Less” Throttle technology perfectly.
Our unique patented technology helps to increase air flow dramatically thus minimising air flow separation and reduces turbulence, resulting in higher volumetric efficiency.
This pristine technology with Knife-edged butterflies has improved inlet airflow and performance significantly. With the individual Throttle blades very close to the inlet valves, the engine and Throttle response are vastly improved. Along with this, we have also found an impressive increase in Horsepower, Torque, Driveability, and an incredible mechanical soundtrack.
With over 8 years of manufacturing Motorsport parts and a combined experience of over 60 years of automotive design, we truly believe our outstanding throttles solution will yet again, change the way you feel, about your Porsche.
This system has been designed to be a “bolt on kit” thus allowing the vehicle to be returned to its original condition, if required.
Installation Packages are suitable for Porsche 911's (Model Years 1978-1989). Contents illustrated may vary dependent upon individual applications.
Our Throttle Bodies come fully assembled and ready to bolt directly to the Cylinder Heads, with the following parts included:
• Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminium “Shaft-less” Individual Throttle Bodies (ITB's).
• Aluminium Extensions (Runners, Velocity Stacks) for packaging within the flatdeck & whale tail models.
• Aluminium Ram Pipes (Trumpets).
• Optional GT3 Plenum Adaptors for Boosted applications.
• Billet Aluminium Fuel Rails.
• Thermal Insulation Gaskets.
• Billet Throttle Linkage System which connects directly to the existing OEM cable pick-ups.
• Contactless (Hall Effect) Throttle Position Sensor (TPS).
• Available in 18 anodised colour options. Anodising-Colour-Swatch
• Available options of 42mm, 45mm or 48mm Individual "Shaftless" Throttle Bodies (ITB's) with Inlet Ports options of 39mm, 40mm, 42mm & 43mm.
Listed below are the optional supporting parts which compliment these Throttle Bodies Installation Kits:
• Mechanical Cable Pull Linkage as standard fitment OR Drive By Wire (DBW) option available.
• Fuel Injectors - Includes 6 x Pico 377cc Fuel Injectors suitable for fueling up to 350HP engines.
• Air Filtration or Plenum Adaptor Options:
• Rain Guard Kit for protection against rain water ingress.
• Additional Race Mesh Ram Pipe (Trumpets) & Torque Tool Kit.
• Air Flow Synchrometer Kit for checking cylinder balancing & idle control of the engine.
As with all after-market engine management systems, base maps are offered “as-is” and dyno tuning is fully recommended, to avoid causing any damage to your engine.
Package Drawings Downloads:
Product Informational Downloads:
Please contact us to enquire about our trader's discount structure.
|Product Code||Porsche 911 (EFI) Individual Throttle Bodies (ITB's) (Model Years 1978-1989)|
Porsche Megaflow Air Filters & Pre-Cut Backplates...
£315.00 ex VATView Details