AT Power has developed a unique range of Direct to Head Individual (Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)) Throttle Body systems with complete (EFI) Installation Kits available for the Porsche 911, 964 and 993, Air-Cooled Classics. The air-cooled Porsche models suits our beautifully manufactured “Shaft-Less” Throttle technology perfectly.
Our Electronic Fuel Injection Installation kits are supplied with an Individual Throttle Body system (ITB's) and all the supporting electronic engine management, fueling, vacuum, Oil breather, air filtration and heater systems required to make a complete (EFI) conversion to your Porsche.
Our unique patented technology helps to increase air flow dramatically thus minimising air flow separation and reduces turbulence, resulting in higher volumetric efficiency.
This pristine technology with Knife-edged butterflies has improved inlet airflow and performance significantly. With the individual Throttle blades very close to the inlet valves, the engine and Throttle response are vastly improved. Along with this, we have also found an impressive increase in Horsepower, Torque, Driveability, and an incredible mechanical soundtrack.
With over 8 years of manufacturing Motorsport parts and a combined experience of over 60 years of automotive design, we truly believe our outstanding throttles solution will yet again, change the way you feel, about your Porsche.
This system has been designed to be a “bolt on kit” thus allowing the vehicle to be returned to its original condition, if required.
Installation Packages are suitable for Porsche 911 SC/RS - 3.0L engines (Model Year 1983). Contents illustrated may vary dependent upon individual applications.
Our Throttle Bodies come fully assembled and ready to bolt directly to the Cylinder Heads, with the following parts included:
• Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminium “Shaft-less” Individual Throttle Bodies (ITB's).
• Aluminium Inlets/Extensions for packaging within the flatdeck & whale tail models.
• Aluminium Ram Pipes/Trumpets.
• Billet Aluminium Fuel Rails.
• Thermal Insulation Gaskets.
• Billet Throttle Linkage System which connects directly to the existing OEM cable pick-ups.
• Available in 18 anodised colour options.
• Available with 39mm Inlet Ports.
We have also listed the supporting parts that create this Full Plug, Play and Tune - Installation Kit:
• Emerald3D K6 ECU including base map package - Comes complete with full electrical engine harness, Coil pack, HT leads, engine sensors, hardware and software.
• Trigger Wheel & Fan Pulley assembly, including sensor mounting bracket and Distributor blanking plug.
• Fuelling System - Includes Fuel Injectors, Fuel pressure regulator with gauge, Fuel Lines, fittings and hoses to interface with existing fuel system
• Vacuum System -
• Engine Oil breather system - Includes all filters and interfacing components required.
• Air Filtration Options:
• Heater duct system.
• Throttle Position Sensor (TPS).
PLEASE NOTE! As with all after-market engine management systems, base maps are offered “as-is” and dyno tuning is fully recommended, to avoid causing any damage to your engine.
to enquire about our traders discount structure.
Porsche Megaflow Air Filters & Pre-Cut Backplates...
£315.00 ex VATView Details