AT Power has developed a unique range of Direct to Head Individual Throttle Bodies for the Porsche 911, 964 and 993, Air-Cooled Classics. The air-cooled Porsche models suits our beautifully manufactured “Shaft-Less” Throttle technology perfectly.
Our unique patented technology helps to increase air flow dramatically thus minimising air flow separation and reduces turbulence, resulting in higher volumetric efficiency.
This pristine technology with Knife-edged butterflies has improved inlet airflow and performance significantly. With the individual Throttle blades very close to the inlet valves, the engine and Throttle response are vastly improved. Along with this, we have also found an impressive increase in Horsepower, Torque, Driveability, and an incredible mechanical soundtrack.
Installation Packages are suitable for 911E Model Years 1972-1973 - Contents illustrated may vary dependent upon individual applications.
Our Throttle Bodies come fully assembled and ready to bolt directly to the Cylinder Heads, with the following parts included:
• Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminium “Shaft-less” Individual Throttle Bodies.
• Aluminium Inlets/Extensions are suitable for duck or whale tail models.
• Aluminium Ram Pipes.
• Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) choices calibrated to the options available from the AT Power range. .
• Billet Aluminium Fuel Rails.
• Thermal Insulation Gaskets.
• Throttle Linkage System which connects directly to the existing OEM cable pick-ups.
• Available in 18 anodised colour options.
• Available with 32mm Inlet Ports.
This system has been designed to be a “bolt on kit” thus allowing the vehicle to be returned to its original condition, if required.
HOW TO ORDER.
Please complete Product Specification Template below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org