AT Power has developed a unique range of Direct to Head "Drive By Wire" Individual Throttle Bodies for the Porsche 964 and 993, Air-Cooled Classics.
Each bank of Throttle Bodies are directly driven by AT Powers DBW Actuators and Throttle positional feedback to the ECU is provided by individual Hall Effect Throttle Position Sensors. The air-cooled Porsche models suits our beautifully manufactured “Shaft-Less” Throttle technology perfectly.
Our unique patented technology helps to increase air flow dramatically thus minimising air flow separation and reduces turbulence, resulting in higher volumetric efficiency.
This pristine technology with Knife-edged butterflies has improved inlet airflow and performance significantly. With the individual Throttle blades very close to the inlet valves, the engine and Throttle response are vastly improved. Along with this, we have also found an impressive increase in Horsepower, Torque, Driveability, and an incredible mechanical soundtrack.
Installation Packages are suitable for 964 Model Years 1989-1994 & 993 Model Years 1994-1998- Contents illustrated may vary dependent upon individual applications.
Our DBW Throttle Bodies come fully assembled and ready to bolt directly to the Cylinder Heads, with the following parts included:
• Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminium “Shaft-less” Individual Throttle Bodies.
• Each Throttle Bank is directly driven by Individual Drive By Wire Actuators fitted with Hall Effect Throttle Position Sensors,calibrated to operate with aftermarket ECU's.
• Aluminium Inlets/Extensions are suitable for duck or whale tail models.
• Aluminium Ram Pipes.
• Billet Aluminium Fuel Rails.
• Thermal Insulation Gaskets.
• Available in 18 anodised colour options.
• Available with 42mm or 44mm Inlet Ports.
For Turbo Applications - Please contact the team.
This system has been designed to be a “bolt on kit” with absolutely NO modifications required to the car, thus allowing it to be returned to its original condition, if required.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER DETAILS