AT Power has developed a unique range of Direct to Head Individual Throttle Bodies for the Porsche 911, 964 and 993, Air-Cooled Classics. The air-cooled Porsche models suits our beautifully manufactured “Shaft-Less” Throttle technology perfectly.
Our unique patented technology helps to increase air flow dramatically thus minimising air flow separation and reduces turbulence, resulting in higher volumetric efficiency.
This pristine technology with Knife-edged butterflies has improved inlet airflow and performance significantly. With the individual Throttle blades very close to the inlet valves, the engine and Throttle response are vastly improved. Along with this, we have also found an impressive increase in Horsepower, Torque, Driveability, and an incredible mechanical soundtrack.
Installation Packages are suitable for 964 Model Years 1989-1994 - Contents illustrated may vary dependent upon individual applications. For your installation you may not require all the supporting parts listed. Please contact the team for further guidance and support.
Our Throttle Bodies come fully assembled and ready to bolt directly to the Cylinder Heads, with the following parts included:
• Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminium “Shaft-less” Individual Throttle Bodies.
• Aluminium Inlets/Extensions are suitable for duck or whale tail models.
• Optional 3D Printed custom curved Inlets/Extension available to allow for bonnet clearance around the standard 964 electronic spoilers.
• Aluminium Ram Pipes.
• Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) choices calibrated to the options available from the AT Power range. .
• Billet Aluminium Fuel Rails.
• Thermal Insulation Gaskets.
• Throttle Linkage System which connects directly to the existing OEM cable pick-ups.
• Available in 18 anodised colour options.
• Available with 42mm or 44mm Inlet Ports.
We have also listed the supporting parts that create this Full Plug, Play and Tune - Installation Kit:
• MoTec M130 ECU including base map package - Comes complete with all electrical harnesses, hardware and software.
• Fuelling System - Includes Fuel Injectors, Fuel pressure regulator with gauge, Fuel Lines, fittings and hoses to interface with existing fuel system
• Vacuum System - Includes vacuum block, non-return valves and associated interfacing pipework for brake boost assistance.
• Engine Oil breather system - Includes all filters and interfacing components required.
• Megaflow Air Filtration System - Includes Megaflow Air Filters complete with brushed aluminium pre-drilled Filter back plates.
(Mesh Filter options available in 2020).
• Heater duct system - with Carbon fibre finish.
For Turbo Applications - Please contact the team.
This system has been designed to be a “bolt on kit” with absolutely NO modifications required to the car, thus allowing it to be returned to its original condition, if required.
PLEASE NOTE! As with all after-market engine management systems, base maps are offered “as-is” and dyno tuning is fully recommended, to avoid causing damage to your engine.
Due to the removal of existing OEM parts and the introduction of light weight Billet aluminium parts, we have found a reduction in weight of 10.5 kilos.
With over 8 years of manufacturing Motorsport parts and a combined experience of over 60 years of automotive design, we truly believe our outstanding throttles solution will yet again, change the way you feel, about your Porsche.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR FURTHER DETAILS