Toyota GT86 Drive-by-Wire OEM Internals
AT Power’s Ø67mm Toyota GT86 DBW throttle with OEM Internals offers several unique features that sets it apart from alternative units on the market.
The Ø67mm Throttle Bore offers a 21% increase in aperture cross sectional area over the original OEM unit.
Our ‘Shaftless’ throttle technology offers minimal disturbance to the airflow at Full-open and Part-open throttle, due to the absence of a shaft across the bore and a 2mm Knife-Edged throttle blade. Independent tests have shown a typical 1 CFM drop between Fully-open and no blade at all.
Plug and Play solution using the standard throttle internals and electrical connections, ensuring that no aftermarket ECU or other components are required. The assembly is tested prior to dispatch to ensure that minimum and maximum throttle position sensor voltages fall within the values expected by the standard ECU.
Installation is simple, with full instructions provided with each kit. Disassembly of the standard unit and fitment of those internals into the new housings can be completed in less than 15 minutes using basic tools and minimal DIY experience.
- Plug-and-Play replacement for Standard Toyota GT86 Throttles
- Easy Installation of Standard Toyota GT86 Motor, Lid and Reduction Gear using basic tools
- Ø67mm Throttle Bore
- ‘Shaftless’ throttle blade for Optimized Airflow and Minimal Restriction at Full Open Throttle
- Billet CNC Machined Aerospace Grade Aluminium 6082 & 7075
- Durable Anodized anti-corrosion finish
- Stainless Steel Throttle Blade and Fixings.
- Operating Speed and fail safe spring return matched to standard Toyota GT86 DBW unit
- Idle Adjustment feature built into throttle
- Each housing weights less than 800 grams before installation of the OEM components
- Fixing pattern matched to standard Toyota GT86 Inlet Manifold
Available in Japan only through Carrosser Co. Ltd:
Carrosser Co., Ltd.
1664-1 Shinbo-cho, Takasaki-city,
PHONE: +81 (0)27 352 3578