The AT Power Dry sump system is designed to prevent oil starvation, lower oil temperature and free up more
horsepower. A standard wet sump system can cause oil starvation due to the oil sloshing around during race conditions,
the oil can become heavily aerated and pushed to one side during racing thus starving vital components of oil.
AT Power’s dry sump system removes the oil from the pan and into a remote oil tank, increasing oil capacity. With the
oil being drawn from the pan, the crankcase pressure can be reduced which limits drag on the crankshaft and lowers
piston resistance which in turn, improves horsepower. With the addition of an oil cooler, the system will reduce oil
temperature and improve engine life.
The AT Power kit has been tested to 8000 RPM on a race car
that is running 800 HP and 550 ftIbs of torque, which comes from a
2.3ltr Stroker engine. As you will see the oil flow is very consistent
in comparison to the wet sump system. The AT Power Dry Sump
System has been designed to run up to 10,000 RPM however, has not been tested at this speed.
• AT Power’s dry sump system is fully CNC machined from Aerospace 6082-T6
grade aluminium. It is then anodised silver to provide oxidisation protection.
• The kit has been designed to eliminate the need for oil lines from the sump
to the scavenge part of the pump.
• The overall depth of the pan has been reduced to an incredible 56mm.
• The pressure pump has been integrated into the front cover and driven
through a unique internal gear drive which utilizes the existing OEM drive pulley.
• No additional drive pulley and belt are required, eliminating the risk of
the belt coming off during a race.
ADDITIONAL PARTS REQUIRED.
Remote oil tank
Oil lines and fittings
Bespoke exhaust down pipe
Remote oil filter