These Drive-By-Wire (DBW) Electronic Throttle Bodies (ETB's) originally designed and manufactured by AT Power Throttles UK set the industry standard as the first 'Swap-Out' R35 GT-R Throttle Bodies within the global automotive marketplace. These products are the ultimate no-compromise solution for Nissan R35 GT-R boosted competition engines demanding increased airflow, having been tested to the highest standards of global motorsports competition.
At around 800HP, the standard Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Throttle Bodies become a restriction within the intake system.
By enlarging the bore diameter of the throttle bodies from the stock 60mm (ID) to a massive utilising AT Power's 'Shaftless' technology has increased the cross-sectional open area by a massive 59% offering the largest open area GT-R Throttles on the market, with much improved power gains – especially for engines over the 1000HP.
They feature AT Power’s lightweight precision machined billet aluminium (6082-T6) single housing design. Utilising our unique patented ‘Shaftless’ technology and knife edged butterfly valves (Blades), proven to improve the part and fully open airflow characteristics by up to 10% on common throttle body sizes, giving higher airflow velocity resulting in a higher volumetric efficiency, with improved airflow & engine performance.
Independent tests have shown a typical 1 CFM drop between fully open and no blade at all.
AT Power’s Ø72mm GT-R Electronic Throttle Bodies (ETB) with (OEM) Internals offers several unique features that sets it apart from alternative units on the market.
This 'Plug and Play' solution utilise the standard (OEM) Throttle Bodies internals and electrical connections, ensuring that no aftermarket ECU or other components are required.
Available with two configurations of Intake hose connectors, either Wiggins Ferrule fittings or Standard hose Inlet tube fittings.
The Throttle assemblies are tested prior to dispatch to ensure that minimum and maximum Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) voltages fall within the values expected by the standard (OEM) ECU.
Installation is simple, with full instructions provided with each kit, with disassembly of the standard (OEM) units and fitment of those internals into the new housings can be completed in less than 15 minutes using basic tools and minimal DIY experience (See our assembly instruction sheet & video in the informational downloads below).
• 1 x Left & 1 x Right Hand 72mm AT Power 'Shaftless' Throttle Bodies (SOLD AS A PAIR).
• Two configurations of Intake hose connectors, Wiggins Ferrule or Standard hose Inlet tube.
• Less than 15-minute installation.
• largest Throttle bore open areas on the market, with a 59% cross sectional open area increase over the standard (OEM) Throttles.
• 'Plug-and-Play@ replacements for Standard R35 GT-R Throttles.
• Operating Speed and fail-safe spring return matched to standard R35 GT-R DBW units.
• Easy Installation of Standard (OEM) R35 GT-R Electric Motor, Lid and Internals using basic hand tools.
• Idle adjustment feature built into Throttle Bodies.
• Factory balanced and calibrated to a set nominal idle condition.
• Each housing weights less than 500 grams before installation of the OEM components
• Fixing pattern matched to standard R35 GT-R Manifolds.
• Power Gains for any stage Build, from first modification to 1500bhp+
• Billet CNC Machined Aerospace Grade Aluminium 6082-T6 & 7075-T6.
• Stainless Steel Throttle Blades (Butterflies) and Fixings.
• Available in 18 anodised colour options.
Product Informational Downloads:
How to Order:
In-order to verify your specific requirements, and provide the correct solution for your application please select your configuration from the option sets below:
If you require assistance, please feel free to call us and speak with a member of our sales team.
|Product Code||102-102-00063 (Standard) OR -00098 (Wiggins)|